Non-stock item. Approx. 5 business day lead time.
Series HS4 Horn Strobe appliances are the coise for 4 wire horn strobe applications with 3 selectable dBA settings (90, 95, 99). They satisfy virtually all requirements for indoor, wall mount applications.
- Approvals include: UL Standard 1971, UL Standard 464, New York City (MEA), California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) and Factory Mutual (FM) and Chicago (BFP) See approvals by model in Specifications and Ordering Information
- ADA/NFPA/UFC/ANSI compliant
- Complies with OSHA 29, Part 1910.165
- Field Selectable Candela Settings: 15/30/75/110cd or 135/185cd (Multi-Candela models) or 1575cd (single candela model)
- Selectable Continuous Horn or Temporal (Code 3)
- 3 Selectable dBA settings of 90/95/99 dBA in both tones
- 4-Wire Horn Strobe Appliance allows for separate operation of the horn and strobe circuits
- 24 VDC models with 16 to 33 VDC UL “Regulated Voltage” using filtered DC or unfiltered VRMS input voltage
- Wall mount flush to standard 4-inch square or double-gang boxes or surface mount to IOB backbox
- Synchronize with Wheelock Sync Modules or Power Supplies with built-in sync protocol
- Fast installation with IN/OUT screw terminals using #12 to #18 AWG wires