The Wheelock Round Ceiling Fire Alarm Speaker Strobe Light 70V / 25V (White, Xenon Strobe) E90-24MCCH-FW is a multi candela emergency speaker strobe that features high efficiency sound output with dual voltage (25/70 VRMS) capability, field selectable candela and tap settings and low current draw.
Strobe options for the round speaker ceiling mount models include Wheelock patented MCCH multi-candela strobe with field selectable candela settings of 115/177 cd.
The speaker strobes provide high audio output with clear audibility to meet the critical needs of the life safety industry for effective emergency communications.
- PART NUMBER: E90-24MCCH-FW
- PRODUCT LENGTH/DEPTH: 2.7 in
- PRODUCT HEIGHT: 7.26 in
- PRODUCT WIDTH: 7.26 in
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1.894 lb
- MOUNTING: Ceiling
- HOUSING COLOR: White
- APPLIANCE: Indoor
- HOUSING MATERIAL: UV stabilized plastic
- LETTERING: FIRE
- VOLTAGE: 70 V, 25 V
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 33.8°F to 120.2°F (0°C to 49°C) & maximum humidity of 93%
- COMPLIANCE AND STANDARDS: UL, FCC, CSFM
- LAMP TYPE: Xenon
- CANDELA SETTINGS: 115/177 cd
- CURRENT DRAW (DC): 0.300/ 0.420
- LENS COLOR: Clear
- LENS MATERIAL: Lexan
- FREQUENCY RANGE - MIN: 400 Hz
- FREQUENCY RANGE - MAX: 4000 Hz
- SOUND LEVEL (DBA): Up to 87 dB at 10 ft: 74,77,80,82,85
- TAPS (SELECTABLE): 1/8 watt -2 watts: 1/8, 1/4 , 1/2 , 1 , 2
At Telcom & Data we strive for long term customer relationships, that’s why we offer a 60 day 100% money back guarantee on ALL of our products. (Except Special Made-to-Order Products, including Wheelock MEDC and Explosion Proof Products) If you are not happy with a product for any reason simply call us at 800-335-0229 and request a Return Authorization number for a full 100% credit. All returns require prior authorization, please. Returned items must be repacked in ORIGINAL packaging NO EXCEPTIONS. Telcom & Data wants to be your one stop telecommunications company. Let us know how were doing by calling 800-335-0229 and ask for extension 832.