The Cooper-Wheelock MEDC Explosion Proof Bell Alarm 120VAC (Red) dGW21 FHF 911 201 7013 has been designed to be used in hazardous areas found in the process industries, for onshore chemical and petrochemical plants, food processing, off-shore platforms and pharmaceutical plants.
This alarm bell has been developed to withstand the temperature differences found outdoors, high humidity, exposure to sea water and dust, as well as heavy mechanical wear and tear. With a blocking diode included, this bell can be installed on fire alarm notification appliance circuits, making it perfect for explosion proof fire alarm systems.
- Housing Material: GRP (Glass reinforced polyester)
- Housing Colour: Black
- Bell Dome Material: Epoxy Coated Steel
- Bell Dome Colours: Red
- Dimensions: 200 x 210mm (200 x 270mm including bracket)
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Conduit Connection: Side entry, ½” NPT, Integral junction box
- Mounting: Bell dome to the front, tappet downwards
- Alarm Signal Volume: Approx. 105 dB (A) at 1 m distance
- Operating Voltage: 120 VAC
- Hz: 60
- Operation Mode: Continuous
- Oper. Volt. Range: +10/ -15%
- Current Cons: 0,17 A
At Telcom & Data we strive for long term customer relationships, that’s why we offer a 60 day 100% money back guarantee on ALL of our products. (Except Special Made-to-Order Products, including Wheelock MEDC and Explosion Proof Products) If you are not happy with a product for any reason simply call us at 800-335-0229 and request a Return Authorization number for a full 100% credit. All returns require prior authorization, please. Returned items must be repacked in ORIGINAL packaging NO EXCEPTIONS. Telcom & Data wants to be your one stop telecommunications company. Let us know how were doing by calling 800-335-0229 and ask for extension 832.