The GUARDIAN TELECOM P7225 Weatherproof Phone Relay with Ring Detect is designed to detect telephone ringing voltage and activate more singaling devices as strobe lights or loud ringers to complement or replace the built in telephone ringer.
The P722 series also have an easy installation. Can be easily connected to Tip & Ring wiring and power source. It is assembled with a powerful weatherproof enclosure, making it perfect for your outdoor telephone systems applications.
- Dimensions: 79.5mm x 38.1mm
- Temperature: -40° to +60°C (-40° to 140° F)
- Connections: 3/4" NPT fittings top and bottom
- Sensitivity: 40 - 155 VAC, 20 - 25 Hz
- Loop Current: 20-120 mA
- FCC Ringer Equivalence (REN): 0.9A
- Impedance: 600 Ohms nominal
- Maximum Voltage: 240 VAC, 30 VDC
- Relay Rating Maximum Load: 5 Amps
- Maxium Loop: 15,000 FT (4,600 M) of 22 AWG COPPER
At Telcom & Data we strive for long term customer relationships, that’s why we offer a 60 day 100% money back guarantee on ALL of our products. (Except Special Made-to-Order Products, including Wheelock MEDC and Explosion Proof Products) If you are not happy with a product for any reason simply call us at 800-335-0229 and request a Return Authorization number for a full 100% credit. All returns require prior authorization, please. Returned items must be repacked in ORIGINAL packaging NO EXCEPTIONS. Telcom & Data wants to be your one stop telecommunications company. Let us know how were doing by calling 800-335-0229 and ask for extension 832.